By all events that was happening to me for the past few weeks and read all of my personal tumblr entries, I realized that I am an idiot by nature and need some improvements here and there. By the time I posted this entry, however, I’m pretty sure that I am going to forget all what I said and thought before because the hypocritical side of my personality. But veyy, who doesn’t ? As an idealistic person, I never realized that it is a common public knowledge that for young adults, pain and misfortune is a series of general events that need to be acknowledged and accepted. But then, if life is all about having smart choices, how would you be happy ? What about if when you make a huge mistakes it would be hard for you to forgive yourself ?
What is happiness ? I’ve supported myself, have a lot of great friends and job offers. Why couldn’t I be happy ? Am I looking for euphoria instead of true happiness ?
1. Felling unwanted and envious. Jealousy is certainly not a virtue, but at least silence is the better part of valor. Everything that I am experiencing right now is just surreal.
2. Going to finish internships in 2 weeks, but then I got a job offer from them, which is a nice thing. What confuse me now, is to whether continue working at the same office or looking for better opportunities somewhere else overseas. Just because I really want to travel and have the eat, pray, love experience.
3. All of my close friends who are the same age as me are either just married or have the greatest job in the world. Let me go look for some desserts and slowly eat my feeling while crying ugly.
4. I wish, life is better off alone and I am strong enough to hold my horses. Why does it so hard to believe in better things ?
5. Anonymity is the greatest innovation in the world. Why does the world would even want internet to be commercialized ? I just hope for faster, better and cheaper internet.